Diva Deniz gulet
FROM 1000€ PER DAY 29meters luxury 6 cabin gulet Diva Deniz
DETAILS Const. Year: 2008 Crew: 4
Refit: 2010 Equipment: Radar, Gps, Generator, All Safety regulation equipment, Fully equiped Galley,
Dimensions: Lenght: 29m - Width: 7.6m Entertainment: VHF, CD Player, Music System in Saloon & on Deck, TV, Plasma TV
Engine: 2 x 450 hp IVECO Sports: Digny, Snorkeling Equipment, Fishing Equipment, Canoa, Wind Surf
Charter price per day low season € 1.000 – high season € 1.500
- Gulet rental and Use of equipment on board
- Captain & Crew and daily services
- Fuel (for up to 3-4 hours cruising per day)
- Bed linen and bath towels
- Water for daily use (not suitable for drinking)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Insurance of the yacht and crew
- Air condition
- Taxes and harbor fees in Turkish waters
- Full board menu from 35€ per person/day
- Fuel for on-board watertoys
- Greek port taxes and transit log
- Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance
- Airport transfers
Diva Deniz Gulet Info
Diva Deniz gulet is a great luxury yacht with comfortable accomodations for 12 passangers in 6 large cabins luxury yacht.Air-conditioned throughout, Diva Deniz gulet offers spacious accommodation in 2 Master Cabin and 2 Double and 2 Twin bedded comfortable cabins. Cabins provide en suite with shower with hydro-massage and wc; and air conditioners, LCD TV, DVD player, minibar.
On the stern deck, Diva Deniz gulet offers a vast cushioned area, dining table and a dining area with an elegant as well as practical design. It has a dining table, a fully equipped separate kitchen and a closed dining room and an air-conditioned saloon. When you sail or reach the shore, the sun beds spread out on the deck will offer you an excellent opportunity to sunbathe and relax.
4 crews provides professional service to meet all the needs of its guests.
Diva Deniz gulet Itineraries and Menu
Diva Deniz gule is available for charters on Greek islands and Turkey. Diva Deniz gulebase port is Marmaris, but she can also board on Rhodes if your request is to sail south Greek islands or South Turkish coast. Sailing with your gulet in Greece involves extra costs for transit log and port .