Gulet Azra Deniz
FROM 600€ PER DAY 24meters superior 6 cabin gulet Azra Deniz
DETAILS Const. Year: 2005 Crew: 3
Refit: 2012 Equipment: Radar, Gps, Generator, All Safety regulation equipment, Fully equiped Galley,
Dimensions: Lenght: 24m - Width: 6.4m Entertainment: VHF, CD Player, Music System in Saloon & on Deck, TV,
Engine: 440 Hp Sports: Digny, Snorkeling Equipment, Fishing Equipment, Canoa,
Charter price per day low season € 600 – high season € 1.100
- Gulet rental and Use of equipment on board
- Captain & Crew and daily services
- Fuel (for up to 3-4 hours cruising per day)
- Bed linen and bath towels
- Water for daily use (not suitable for drinking)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Insurance of the yacht and crew
- Air condition
- Taxes and harbor fees in Turkish waters
- Full board menu from 35€ per person/day
- Fuel for on-board watertoys
- Greek port taxes and transit log
- Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance
- Airport transfers
Gulet Azra Deniz Gulet Info
Gulet Azra Deniz , a 24 meter long superior gulet with 6 cabins and a crew of 3, will be proud to welcome you on board this summer. Air-conditioned throughout, Gulet Azra Deniz offers spacious accommodation for up to 12 guests in 2 master cabin with french bed, 4 double cabins. Each cabin has its own private WC and shower facility including a separately enclosed shower unit.
Gulet Azra Deniz has a vast cushioned area, dining table and a dining area with an elegant as well as practical design. It has a dining table, a fully equipped separate kitchen and a closed dining room and an air-conditioned saloon. When you sail or reach the shore, the sun beds spread out on the deck will offer you an excellent opportunity to sunbathe and relax.
3 crews provides professional service to meet all the needs of its guests.
Gulet Azra Deniz Itineraries and Menu
Gulet Azra Deniz is available for charters on Greek islands and Turkey. Gulet Azra Deniz base port is Marmaris, but she can also board on Rhodes if your request is to sail south Greek islands or South Turkish coast. Sailing with your gulet in Greece involves extra costs for transit log and port .