Kaya Guneri3 gulet
FROM 1.100€ PER DAY 29meters 8 cabin gulet Kaya Guneri3
DETAILS Const. Year: 2001 Crew: 4
Refit: 2007 Equipment: Radar, Gps, Generator, All Safety regulation equipment, Fully equiped Galley,
Dimensions: Lenght: 29m - Width: 7m Entertainment: VHF, CD Player, Music System in Saloon & on Deck, TV
Engine: 542 hp Caterpiller Sports: Digny, Snorkeling Equipment, Fishing Equipment, Canoa, Waterski, Windsurf
Charter price per day low season € 1.100 – high season € 2.000
- Gulet rental and Use of equipment on board
- Captain & Crew and daily services
- Fuel (for up to 3-4 hours cruising per day)
- Bed linen and bath towels
- Water for daily use (not suitable for drinking)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Insurance of the yacht and crew
- Air condition up to 8 hours
- Taxes and harbor fees in Turkish waters
- Full board menu from 35€ per person/day and drinks
- Fuel for on-board watertoys
- Greek port taxes and transit log
- Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance
- Airport transfers
Kaya Guneri3 Gulet Info
Classic turkish gulet Kaya Guneri3 is an excellent 29 meters yacht ideal for sailing the coast of the turquoise bays along the coast of Turkey and Aegean Islands.
Gulet Kaya Guneri3 is offering accommodation up to 16 guest in 8 spacious and luxury cabins. On board 8 very spacious cabins each with a shower and toilet (shower cubicles at every bathroom). The toilets are house type flush toilets. There are 4 cabins with 2 separate single beds (twin) and 4 cabins with double beds. Guests can enjoy a very spacious and comfortable salon with dinette and bar. This gulet is Ideal for a group of friends or family cruise.
Kaya Guneri3 gulet is is thoroughly spacious with ideal area for lounging as you please. Guest can enjoy the comforts of the aft with large sized cushions and relaxing alfresco dining area. On board professional crew of 4 members. The crew speaks English.
Gulet Kaya Guneri3 Itineraries and Menu
Kaya Guneri3 is available for charters on Greek islands and Turkey. Gulet Kaya Guneri3 base port is Bodrum, but she can also board on Kos if your request is to sail south Greek islands or South Turkish coast. Sailing with your gulet in Greece involves extra costs for transit log and port .