Sude Deniz gulet
FROM 650€ PER DAY 24meters luxury 7 cabin gulet Sude Deniz
[table “7c” not found /]
Charter price per day low season € 650 – high season € 1.350
- Gulet rental and Use of equipment on board
- Captain & Crew and daily services
- Fuel (for up to 3-4 hours cruising per day)
- Bed linen and bath towels
- Water for daily use (not suitable for drinking)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Insurance of the yacht and crew
- Air condition
- Taxes and harbor fees in Turkish waters
- Full board menu from 35€ per person/day
- Fuel for on-board watertoys
- Greek port taxes and transit log
- Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance
- Airport transfers
Sude Deniz gulet Gulet Info
Sude Deniz gulet is a great luxury yacht designed for full charter comfort at an excellent price. Air-conditioned throughout, Sude Deniz gulet offers spacious accommodation for up to 12 guests in 1 master cabin, 4 double cabins and 2 cabins with single bed. Each cabin has its own private WC and shower facility including a separately enclosed shower unit.
On the stern deck, she offers a vast cushioned area, dining table and a dining area with an elegant as well as practical design. It has a dining table, a fully equipped separate kitchen and a closed dining room and an air-conditioned saloon. When you sail or reach the shore, the sun beds spread out on the deck will offer you an excellent opportunity to sunbathe and relax.
3 crews provides professional service to meet all the needs of its guests
Sude Deniz gulet Itineraries and Menu
Sude Deniz gulet is available for charters on Greek islands and Turkey. Sude Deniz gulet base port is Marmaris, but she can also board on Rhodes if your request is to sail south Greek islands or South Turkish coast. Sailing with your gulet in Greece involves extra costs for transit log and port .