Gulet holiday – Our delicious menus on board
The menu on board is one of the most critical parts of your gulet holiday. If you have experience gulets cuisine before, you know it. For those approaching this kind of holiday for the first time, it might sound not so important, but trust us; it is!
We have experience with hundreds of customers every year, and we hope you will consider our advice. On our private gulet charters, our guests can choose a standard economy, superior deluxe or luxury menu.
Things to know about gulet holiday menu
- First of all, do not compare a gulet holiday with all inclusive or full board hotel holiday. Meals on gulets are an experience to equal or even top the best restaurants ashore. You will be dining with a view in the shade of our gulets in secluded bays. Or in front of picturesque fishing villages will make every meal a real feast for all senses.
- You are going to spend a week or two on your gulet yacht sailing beautiful bays and exclusive beaches. You will visit fascinating and exciting places in total relax. Dining out in local restaurants might sound interesting. But practically it means that your gulet will have to enter the port for each meal. Once in the harbour, will not always be possible to sail back to the bay where to spend the night in total peace. You will have to find the right restaurant that suits all your group. Maybe you’ll have to reserve the table in advance or wait for a free table. But you have your private – exclusive restaurant on board, take advantage of it!
- Our advice is to book a full board menu so you can enjoy your gulet holiday fully with no stress in another organisation. There is no problem if some of you wish to have some meals or snacks outside while visiting the islands or places of interest. But according to our experience, the food on board is so delicious that all our guests prefer to enjoy their meals on board.
- Gulet holiday always includes a professional cook and waiter on board on your total disposal. Food on board is freshly prepared and beautifully presented. Our chefs will make every effort to accommodate any dietary restrictions. They can also follow kids menu preferences and to fulfil special requests according to personal preferences.
- Our menus include Greek and Turkish cooking with international influences generally very appreciated by our clients. Before embarkation, we will send you our embarkation questionnaire where you may let us know your favourite foods.