Cabin charter gulet cruises in Greece- summer 2019
Cabin Gulet in Greece 2019 will bring you across beautiful Greek islands. Gulet holidays on shared yachts are an excellent opportunity to explore beautiful Greek islands without renting an entire gulet. You are going to cruise with other people, make new friends and enjoy gulets life.
Cabin charters are one-week plans by assuring the guest fullest satisfaction.
Dodecanese islands shared cruises
One of the most popular routes is the North Dodecanese itinerary. This route will show you the most beautiful islands of Dodecanese archipelagos. You will fall in love with Patmos and Lipsi. Kalymnos and Leros will introduce you to real Greek life. While smaller inhabited islands will surprise you with beautiful sea waters and coves.
South Dodecanese is also a great gulets destination. Here you will discover Kos island, small inhabited Yali and of course amazing volcano of Nisyros. Not to forget green and peaceful Tilos island and Symi island with its pastel-coloured houses. Or even Rhodes island, if you choose to navigate the bigger islands of this archipelagos.
AVAILABLE GULET ROUTES IN DODECANSE
- Rhodes – South Dodecanse – Rhodes is sailing only in Greece with Greek gulet
- Bodrum – North Dodecanese – Bodrum “special” is sailing smaller, traditional greek islands included many stunning coves and bays
- Bodrum – North Dodecanese – Bodrum is sailing all important Dodecanese islands; lot’s of sightseeing here.
- Bodrum – South Dodecanese “special”is sailing smaller, traditional greek islands included many stunning coves and bay
- Bodrum – South Dodecanese – Bodrum is sailing all important Dodecanese islands; lot’s of sightseeing here.
- Marmaris – Symi &Rhodes– Marmaris is sailing Greek islands and the coast of Turkey
Cabin gulet cruises in the Cyclades
From Mykonos island, we have two itineraries departing every Saturday. Keep in mind that Cyclades cruises are sailing in low season. The months of August and July are too windy for traditional boats.
AVAILABLE GULET ROUTES IN CYCLADES
- Small Cyclades gulet route is sailing Koufonissi, Iraklia, Schinoussa and Donoussa, archeological Delos, Paros and Antiparos.
- The Cyclades with Santorini route will take you to Delos, Paros, Ios, famous Santorini island, and Naxos
Ionian islands by shared gulets
Your gulet itinerary in Ionian sea will sail Kefalonia, Itaka, Kalamos and Kastos islands. This route focuses mainly on coves, small ports and islands in the area, out of big tourist places. Find details about this route here.
Sporades islands from Evvia
This route will give you the opportunity to discover the hidden bays and unique, charming ports on the second biggest Greek island Evvia. You will adore Skiathos, Skopelos and Alonissos islands. Find details about this route here.