Laila Deniz gulet
FROM 600€ PER DAY 21meters superior 4 cabin gulet Laila Deniz
DETAILS Const. Year: 1995 Crew: 2
Refit: 2015 Equipment: Radar, Gps, Generator, All Safety regulation equipment, Fully equiped Galley,
Dimensions: Lenght: 21.5m - Width: 6m Entertainment: VHF, CD Player, Music System in Saloon & on Deck, TV,
Engine: 265 Hp Cummins Sports: Digny, Snorkeling Equipment, Fishing Equipment, Canoa,
Charter price per day low season € 600 – high season € 1.000
- Gulet rental and Use of equipment on board
- Captain & Crew and daily services
- Fuel (for up to 3-4 hours cruising per day)
- Bed linen and bath towels
- Water for daily use (not suitable for drinking)
- Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
- Insurance of the yacht and crew
- Air condition
- Taxes and harbor fees in Turkish waters
- Full board menu from 35€ per person/day
- Fuel for on-board watertoys
- Greek port taxes and transit log
- Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance
- Airport transfers
Laila Deniz Gulet Info
Laila Deniz gulet is a great superior yacht designed for full charter comfort at an excellent price. Air-conditioned throughout, Laila Deniz gulet offers spacious accommodation for up to 8 guests in 2 master cabin and 2 double cabins. Each cabin has its own private WC and shower facility including a separately enclosed shower unit.
On the stern deck, Laila Deniz gulet offers a vast cushioned area, dining table and a dining area with an elegant as well as practical design. It has a dining table, a fully equipped separate kitchen and a closed dining room and an air-conditioned saloon. When you sail or reach the shore, the sun beds spread out on the deck will offer you an excellent opportunity to sunbathe and relax.
3 crews provides professional service to meet all the needs of its guests.
Laila Deniz gulet Itineraries and Menu
Laila Deniz gulet is available for charters on Greek islands and Turkey. Laila Deniz guletbase port is Marmaris, but she can also board on Rhodes if your request is to sail south Greek islands or South Turkish coast. Sailing with your gulet in Greece involves extra costs for transit log and port .