Zante and North Ionian islands
|Data||Price per person in dbl cabin
|Price||The price is per person based on double occupancy.
Single use Supplement 75%.
|Cabin||Each cabin has a private bathroom.
|Boarding day||Saturday after 4 pm|
|End of cruise||Saturday before 10 am|
- Half board: breakfast, lunch
- 1x Dinner on board
- All mooring fees
- Transit log and formalities
- Crew service
- Navigation costs, fuel, water
- Bed linen and bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Gulet insurance
- Soft drinks, wines, spirits from the bar on board. It si not allowed to bring drinks on board from outside. Bar on board on regular prices.
- Gratuity for the crew
- 80€ boarding tax to be paid on arrival cash
- Day 1
- As today is the arrival day and we don’t set sail from the Port until after sunset, you have plenty of time to explore the wonders of Zante Island. If you have time to see more of the island, don’t miss the chance to explore the Byzantine Museum, the National Marine Park in Laganás Bay. In the evening, we get acquainted with our sailing home for the next few days and get settled in, starting by dining with a view of the ocean as we set sail towards Agios Nikolaos. Note: On the rare occasion of any issues that may result from late arrivals, there is a possibility that we do not depart Zante the next day, and instead set sail on Monday morning.
- Day 2
- The rainfall on the Ionian Islands is what enables its lush and verdant landscapes to flourish. Think of thick forests, natural coves, green hills with olive groves, and ardent valleys that sit back-to-back with crystal clear waters and sparkling white beaches. In the evening, stroll the traditional Marina village and take your pick of Greek eats from the idyllic tavern-lined promenade, where you can watch the sunset. We head towards Agia Ethimia.
- Day 3
- Nestled on the Ionian coastline of the Greece Mainland, Ithaca has been described as one of the region’s most beautiful villages. This is because of its two crystal clear bays that line either side of its main town and the iconic Venetian fortress that forms an impressive backdrop. Known for its stunning natural environment that gives it an island feel. We will have lunch onboard, but stay in town for an evening of Greek feasting and hospitality.
- Day 4
- Not many people know of Meganisi, overshadowed by the main island of Corfu, but you will be glad you got to experience this lesser-known beauty spot. First, we fuel up with a lunch before stopping for some coastal relaxation time at some of the islands secluded. Go snorkelling in the turquoise waters, feel the pebbles under your feet, take a walk amongst the clifftop surroundings and visit the Town .We will dine at a pop-up beach tavern in a secluded bay tucked away from the crowds, and later watch the stars from the deck of the yacht.
- Day 5
- With white pebble beaches, striking blue seas and lush green countryside, Fiskardo is one of Greece’s best-kept secrets. We will dock at the port of Gaios ready for a full day on the island. You can easily explore with a motorcycle, although it’s also easy by foot, bike or car too. Spend the day seeking out the secluded coves and bays for swimming. Watch the fisherman go about their work from one of the seafront cafes, before enjoying some of the best and freshest seafood at one of the excellent local tavernas that stock the best catch of the day.
- Day 6
- Dotted with secluded bays and sea caves, with shallow waters for those keen to explore the underworld of the Ionian Sea, this part of Kefalonia Island is an explorer’s dream. Enjoy lunch on the vessel while we sail towards bustling Poros, the second largest village on the island set in a horseshoe bay to a backdrop of olive and cypresses trees. Visit the pebbled Kanoni beach and sandy Harami beach and wander amongst nature.Later, stroll the vibrant promenade along the seafront. Full of bars and tavernas Poros is the epitome of old school Greek charm. We will dock overnight at a picturesque bay here
- Day 7
- Before we head back to the mainland of Zante Island, with free time to explore, we take the chance to fit in one more of Zante’s long sandy beaches. We visit the beautiful Shipwreck Beach and village on the east coast of the island, enjoying an onboard lunch on the way for some final sweeping sea views. We spend the night in the Marina of Zante Old Town, where we enjoy a Captain’s dinner with the group in our final farewell.
- Day 8
- As we come back in full circle to Zante, this is our departure day, where you’ll say goodbye to your new friends and your crew. Hopefully, we have inspired you with this Greece sailing trip and hope to see you next year for more sailing around the Greek islands.
Zakyntos gulet cruise will take you into the deep blue of the Ionian Sea. Immagine crystalline sea of every shade of green and blue and the vast beaches and coves. Not to forget a verdant and flourishing land, the friendly faces of the people or the architectural and historical heritage. These are just some of the reasons that push travelers to choose the Ionian Islands as a destination for their gulet cruises.
We are sailing to beautiful Kefalonia island characterized by picturesque inlets with golden sands or shiny pebbles, but also by steep cliffs lapped by the crystalline sea. Furthermore, Ithaca island is famous in mythology and classical literature for being the homeland of Ulysses. Of course, Zakyntos island mountainous and hilly, with numerous sandy beaches bathed by clear and crystalline waters. Not to forget its nightlife and excellent shopping!
Start planning your Zakyntos gulet cruise
Your boarding will start on Saturday afternoon at Zakyntos island and we will start cruising same evening. Note: On the rare occasion of any issues that may result from late arrivals, there is a possibility that we do not depart Zakyntos port on Saturday evening, and instead set sail on Sunday morning. Zakyntos island has an international airport, but is connected by ferry with Patra and nearby islands.
You will disembark your gulet next Saturday morning after breakfast. The gulet returns to Zakynos harbour on Friday afternoon.
Zakyntos gulet cruise includes half board (breakfast and lunch) and 1 dinner First service on board is breakfast. You will finish your cruise also with breakfast on the last day. Drinks on board are NOT included, they can be purchased on board at reasonable prices. Zakynthos cabin chartre gulet cruise is operated with standard 8 or more cabin yacht with basic facilities.
Your captain can sometimes change the route because of the weather conditions and local or state port authority decisions. First of all to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.