Corfu and North Ionian islands
|Price per person in dbl cabin
|The price is per person based on double occupancy.
Single Supplement 60%.
|- Each cabin has a private bathroom.
- Half board: breakfast, lunch
- 1x Dinner on board
- All mooring fees
- Transit log and formalities
- Crew service
- Navigation costs, fuel, water
- Bed linen and bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Gulet insurance
- Soft drinks, wines, spirits from the bar on board. It si not allowed to bring drinks on board from outside. Bar on board on regular prices.
- 6 x Dinners
- Gratuity for the crew
- 80€ boarding tax to be paid on arrival cash
- Day 1
- On the arrival day we will stay at Corf Old Port (NAOK marina) until after sunset, so you have plenty of time to explore the wonders of Corfu Island. UNESCO World Heritage town of Kerkyra (Corfu Old Town) is full of cultural heritage from its days under Venetian, French and British rule. From architecture to traditions, towering fortresses to the narrow medieval streets, you can feel the multi-layers of Corfu island history. In the evening, we get acquainted with our sailing home for the next few days and get settled in, starting by dining with a view of the ocean as we set sail towards Kassiopi.
- Day 2
- Think of thick forests, natural coves, green hills with olive groves, and ardent valleys that sit back-to-back with crystal clear waters and sparkling white beaches. You can find this in the Mourtos and Sivota Islands, south of Corfu, where we sail and stop to marvel at some of the island best natural highlights. This includes the striking Papanikolis Cave and the famed Blue Lagoon Bay, where you can swim in the iridescent blue waters. In the evening, stroll the traditional Marina village and take your pick of Greek eats from the idyllic tavern-lined promenade, where you can watch the sunset.
- Day 3
- Nestled on the Ionian coastline of the Greece Mainland, Parga has been described as one of the region’s most beautiful villages. This is because of its two crystal clear bays that line either side of its main town and the iconic Venetian fortress that forms an impressive backdrop. Known for its stunning natural environment that gives it an island feel, there are plenty of beachside hangouts and watersports to enjoy the coastline views, especially in the large bay west of Parga town. We will have lunch onboard, but stay in town for an evening of Greek feasting and hospitality. Note: If the vessel manages to dock in the port, you will not need to use a water taxi. However, if you need one, the cost of the Water Taxi is not included in the overall price package.
- Day 4
- Not many people know of Antipaxos, overshadowed by the main island of Paxos, but you will be glad you got to experience this lesser-known beauty spot. First, we fuel up with a lunch before stopping for some coastal relaxation time at some of the islands secluded, tranquil bays that are home to the beaches of Voutoumi and Vrika. Go snorkelling in the turquoise waters, feel the pebbles under your feet, take a walk amongst the clifftop surroundings and visit one of the three main towns – Gaios, Loggos and Lakka. We will dine at a pop-up beach tavern in a secluded bay tucked away from the crowds, and later watch the stars from the deck of the yacht.
- Day 5
- With white pebble beaches, striking blue seas and lush green countryside, Paxos is one of Greece’s best-kept secrets. We will dock at the port of Gaios ready for a full day on the island. You can easily explore with a motorcycle, although it’s also easy by foot, bike or car too. Spend the day seeking out the secluded coves and bays for swimming, enjoy the Venetian architecture of Gaios town or sample the world-renowned olive oil from the surrounding groves. Watch the fisherman go about their work from one of the seafront cafes, before enjoying some of the best and freshest seafood at one of the excellent local tavernas that stock the best catch of the day.
- Day 6
- Dotted with secluded bays and sea caves, with shallow waters for those keen to explore the underworld of the Ionian Sea, this part of Paxos Island is an explorer’s dream. Enjoy lunch on the vessel while we sail towards bustling Lakka, the second largest village on the island set in a horseshoe bay to a backdrop of olive and cypresses trees. Visit the pebbled Kanoni beach and sandy Harami beach and wander amongst nature. Later, stroll the vibrant promenade along the seafront. Full of bars and tavernas Lakka is the epitome of old school Greek charm. We will dock overnight at a picturesque bay here. Note: The vessel cannot dock in the marina in this area.
- Day 7
- Before we head back to the mainland of Corfu Island, with free time to explore, we take the chance to fit in one more of Corfu’s long sandy beaches. We visit the beautiful Benitses Beach and village on the east coast of the island, enjoying an onboard lunch on the way for some final sweeping sea views. We spend the night in the Marina of Corfu Old Town, where we enjoy a Captain’s dinner with the group in our final farewell.
- Day 8
- As we come back in full circle to Corfu, this is our departure day, where you’ll say goodbye to your new friends and your crew. Hopefully, we have inspired you with this Greece sailing trip and hope to see you next year for more sailing around the Greek islands.
Corfu gulet cruise will take you to in the deep blue of the Ionian Sea, the North Ionian islands. Unlike the Cyclades or the Dodecanese islands, are known for being the green islands of Greece. Traditionally they are known as Eptaneso, which means “The Seven Islands” although there are many part of the archipelago. Here, where the Mediterranean is at its best, are some of the most beautiful islands in Greece.
The blue of the sea contrasts with the white beaches surrounded by Mediterranean scrub, woods and olive groves. A wonder to be discovered absolutely. But that’s not all, taking cabin gulet cruise to the Ionian Islands you will fall in love with the beaches, archaeological remains and cliffs overlooking the sea.
Spectacular green landscape of Corfu is dotted with olive groves mostly mountainous and green. Lovers of rocky bays, on the other hand, will find coves and inlets on Paxos island. Not to forget beautiful towns of Parga and Sivota.
Start planning your cruise
Your boarding will start on Saturday afternoon at Corfu town and start sailing Saturday evening. Note: On the rare occasion of any issues that may result from late arrivals, there is a possibility that we do not depart Corfu on Saturday evening, and instead set sail on Sunday morning. Corfu has an international airport, but is connected by ferry with many different ports like Igoumenitsa and Patra.
You will disembark your gulet next Saturday morning after breakfast. The gulet returns to Corfu harbour on Friday afternoon.
Corfu gulet cruise includes half board (breakfast and lunch) and 1 dinner on board. First service on board is breakfast. You will finish your cruise also with breakfast on the last day. Drinks on board are NOT included, they can be purchased on board at reasonable prices
Your captain can sometimes change the route because of the weather conditions and local or state port authority decisions. First of all to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
Corfu gulet cruise itinerary suits those who want to combine lots of swimming and to relax in bays with sightseeing on smaller, traditional islands. This itinerary is operated with standard boats with 8 or more cabins. The service on board is informal.